Our Project

The goal of this page is family. As my family continues to scatter in the wind, we need to find a connection once again. A few years ago, when the whole family lived in one house, we played a game. We made haiku about household items. We laughed. We "family-ed"......

This is my family. Sharing our days. Our experiences. In haiku. I challenge each to learn about traditional Japanese Haiku and English Haiku. Most important though, I challenge my family to share in syllables.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fat Tuesday

Jelly donuts - yum.
Fat Tuesday, Paczki Day, Shrove,
All the joy in life.

The day before lent
Indulging in fat, butter,
sugar, chocolate.

Give up chocolate?
NO...I think technology.
Giving up Facebook.

Forget that Netflix
and hours spent on computers.
Time to read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment